The 4×5 enlarger is based on heavy duty shelving brackets. (Based on a lead I got from APUG.org) It has an aluminum and plywood frame. The bellows I made and are from a homemade camera project. They worked great but were just a tad twisted. They didn’t look so good, but for this application it didn’t matter. The light stage, the negative stage and the lens stage can all be aligned independent of each other via threaded rod. The focus is also with threaded rod. ( yes, alignment takes patients 😉 ) The light source is 6 ea. 11watt “daylight” florescent bulbs (75 watt tungsten eq.) behind a “diffuser” of Perspex.